Service Details for OrganisationService.
Exposes methods needed to handle organizational data through the API (released March 2015)
Unencrypted http://app[x].timelog.com/[account name]/WebServices/Organisation/V1_6/OrganisationService.svc SSL https://app[x].timelog.com/[account name]/WebServices/Organisation/V1_6/OrganisationServiceSecure.svc
- ActivateEmployee - Activates an employee. This enables the employee to log in. Note that this also implies that you will be billed for this user on the next invoice. Effectived immediately, doesn't look a hired date
- AddModuleToEmployee - Adds a module to an employee
- AddRoleToEmployeeByGuid - Adds a role to an employee
- AddRoleToEmployeeByName - Adds a role to an employee
- AssignAdvancedLicenseTypeToEmployee - assigns advanced license type to an employee
- AssignExternalLicenseTypeToEmployee - assigns external license type to an employee
- AssignStandardLicenseTypeToEmployee - assigns standard license type to an employee
- ChangeEmployeeDepartment - Changes the department of an employee.
- CreateDepartment - Creates a department. The department is deactivated on creation.
- CreateEmployee - Creates an employee into TimeLog
- CreateEmployeeNotification - Creates a "A TimeLog account has been created for you"-email to a specific user. Normally executed as part of a user creation process.
- DeactivateDepartment - Deactivates a department.
- DeactivateEmployee - Deactivates an employee. Effectived immediately, doesn't look a termination date
- GetDepartmentByNo - Gets a list of departments based on department number
- GetDepartments - Gets the list of departments.
- GetEmployeeByUsername - Gets an employee based on username
- GetEmployeeRoles - Gets the list of roles for an employee.
- GetEmployeesPaged - Gets a list of employees in the system
- GetModules - Gets the list of modules.
- GetRoles - Gets the list of roles.
- RemoveModuleFromEmployee - Removes a module from employee
- RemoveRoleFromEmployeeByGuid - removes a role from an employee
- RemoveRoleFromEmployeeByName - removes a role from an employee
- UpdateDepartment - Updates a department. This will also activate the department if already inactive.
- UpdateEmployee - Updates an employee.